Wedding is such an event that not only includes pomp, enjoyment and status, but also the sheer presence of emotional attachment makes the event even more special. And this is the main reason for why people hardly negotiate or step back from making expenses related to it. It is a life-time affair that needs to be organized in the best possible manner. Budget is definitely a crucial issue but when it comes to wedding, many pay less heed to it. Nowadays, it is an emerging trend to organize a grand event of wedding. Mostly families start saving for the expenses before many months or even few years prior the event day. All the expenses need to be tackled in the right way. Be it gifts, decoration, cuisine, jewellery or any other wedding related costs, everything is pre-planned. Photography is definitely an inevitable part of the event. As per the plan, the budget is finalized by the bride or groom family, long before the event day. If you are staying in the capital city of India, you can have lots of options, but photographers are booked months prior the wedding day. Now, let’s have a look at the wedding photography prices in Delhi.
Here’s an interesting survey done on the averagewedding photography prices in Delhi*.
- Couple shoot (pre/post) : 4 hours and the price is Rs.15,000-Rs.20,000
- Pre-wedding video: 1 day and the price is Rs.30,000-Rs.35,000
- Pre-wedding video : 2 days with the cost of Rs.45,00- Rs.50,000
- Wedding basic (candid photography, traditional photography and videography): 1 day and the cost is Rs.40,000-Rs.45,000
- Wedding basic (candid photography, traditional photography and videography): 2 days and the cost is Rs.70,000-Rs.75,000
- Wedding basic (candid photography, traditional photography and videography): 3 days and the cost is Rs.100,000-Rs.110,000
- Contemporary wedding (candid photography, traditional photography and traditional videography, cinematography): 3 days and the cost is Rs.150,000-Rs.170,000
- Wedding Album with glossy finish (around 40 pages): Rs.22,000-Rs.25,000
- Wedding Album with matte finish (around 40 pages): Rs.27,000-Rs.30,000
This is the price trend for many companies in Delhi. Lot of companies also run some offers to attract clients. CanvasClickz is one of the best options for you if you are looking at affordable wedding photography prices in Delhi. They have zero tolerance policy for any compromise with the quality of the photographs. The team makes sure that the client has a dream wedding and are always on their toes to get set for walking some extra miles. So you are going to have the best quality photoshoot if you knock the right door.
*Survey done with 45 mid sized photography companies in Delhi/ Noida, Gurgaon and Faridabad